A File Conversion Fee of $25 applies when a file is submitted that requires one of our print professionals to convert it to a print-ready PDF file. A Professional Review is also included in this fee. If there are any issues with the file you submit, you will be notified before it is sent to print. Once the conversion process is complete, you will receive a final PDF print file to review and approve prior to printing.
When designing your mail or print piece, most applications will allow you to export the final design as a high quality PDF file. PDFs in CMYK color mode are the preferred file format for files. Please allow for one additional business day for processing orders that require a file conversion.
The file formats listed below will not require conversion and can be proofed during the order process by you for approval:
- .PDF - Portable Document Format
- .JPG / .JPEG - Joint Photographic Experts Group
- .PNG - Portable Network Graphic
- .GIF - Graphical Interchange Format
- .BMP - Bitmap Image File
- .EPS - Encapsulated Postscript File
- .TIF / .TIFF - Tagged Image File
Other supported file types that will incur a file conversion fee are:
- .AI - Adobe Illustrator File
- .PSD - Adobe Photoshop Document
- .DOC / .DOCX - Microsoft Word Document
- .XLS / .XLSX - Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet
- .PUB - Microsoft Publisher File
- .PPT / .PPTX- Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation
Booklet File Conversions
All booklet products incur a File Conversion Fee due to the additional set up, processing and review required regardless of the file type submitted. Due to the size and complexity of booklet orders, a proof will not be sent for approval.